SEVENTEEN Makeup Review

Hello Everyone!
I recently received some products from SEVENTEEN and I love the results. So today I wanted to do a review post.
It includes an eyebrow kit and a lipstick.



I really like Seveteen’s eye brow kit. It is called Brow’s That. I really like the packaging it’s really handy and can easily fit in your makeup bag. The kit contains:
Brow gel, brow powder, highlighter, Brush and a brow pencil.

I also love the lipstick of this brand. It’s called stay pout in the shade infra red and I personally love this product so much. It stays on your lips for a really long time and the color looks amazing on your lips also you can wear it any time of the year. It is perfect for any event especially for working ladies who don’t want to wear so much makeup but at least something.
So I hope you liked this review. Thanks for reading and visiting my blog.
Amina,
xoxo


CONVERSATION

Back
to top