Favourite Revlon Mascaras

Hi everyone!
So today i wanted to share my love for revlon mascaras. Recently a friend of mine gifted me two revlon mascaras and when i applied those on my lashes i was amazed by the results and both of them have been my favourite since then. Also without mascara your makeup is not complete and of course you dont want to wear fake lashes all the the time so a mascara that provides the effect of fake lashes is a lifesaver.

One of them is revlon grow luscious by fabulash and i absolutly love the result. I would really recommened it to everyone.


Another my fav revlon mascara is colorstay overtime. It make your lashes look soo long and thickand i also love this brush.
Hope you liked the post.
xoxo Amina

Note: The photos are not mine but review is true.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top