Applying perfect winged eyeliner


I know that there are lots of techniques of applying perfect winged eyeliner like using spoons or tape etc. But there are some people who are too lazy to do anything like that. When you try to apply eyeliner and it is perfect on one eye but you mess up on the other one and this ruins your whole makeup. So today I will tell you how I replicate the same wing on the other eye. To do that all you have to do is apply the liner on left eye first and then you can easily replicate it on the right eye. I tried this trick and it works perfectly well for me so I thought I will share this with you guys who struggle to get perfect winged eyeliner on both eyes. 
I hope that this post is helpful. If, yes then let me know in the comments below. Also i will really appreciate it if you follow me on my social accounts I will make sure to follow you back.
Thanks for reading.
Amina

Note:The photos are not mine but the hack works.


xoxo

CONVERSATION

Back
to top