Seventeen Makeup Review 2

Hello Everyone!
So recently I received more SEVENTEEN products so i decided to do another review post. As i loved the previous products Seventeen sent me so much, i was so excited to see to new package and wanted to use the products as soon as possible. Without any surprise these are as good as i thought they would be. 
This time Seventeen sent me an eye shadow palate and a skin highlighter + primer.
The eye shadow palate is called Easy On The Eye and the shades are so gorgeous. The colours are perfect for everyday smoky eye, they blend really nicely and also the brush is really good too. 

                  Top Row                                                                        Bottom Row
This palate contains matte and shimmer eye shadow powder, metallic creams and an eye primer.
The metallic shades are my favourite and this is my new most favourite palate.
Now onto the next thing which is my another favourite. It's a face highlighter which you can use both as a highlighter and face primer. It's called Seventeen Skin WOW Highlighter and I'm absolutely in love with it.
I blended it on my hand just the way you'd do on your face just to show you how it looks when blended perfectly.
I really like the shimmer and it looks so good on your face. It gives the perfect highlight and really enhances your cheekbones. It also works perfectly as a face primer, actually I use it more as a face primer than as a highlighter.

So that is it for this post. I hope it was useful and i would really appreciate it if you would follow me on my social media. You can find the links in the sidebar. Thank you so much for visiting!
xoxo

Disclaimer: As I'm a member of Seventeen Bloggers Network so the products were sent to me but all the reviews are honest and my own.




CONVERSATION

Back
to top